I Cry around the streets


I ponder throughout the World with my two little eyes and what i see is only the wall of Differences. Differences in what case? It's just a smile, happiness in one's face and tears, sorrows in the other. Truly, i'm very emotional person. I can't ignore the pains of human life. Who don't want to live his/her life with a complete satisfaction? I assume that 99.9% people want to have standard life and there are very few of them who want to sacrifice their life for others. When i come out of my happy life and see around, i see the sorrows of people hovering round them. I get hopeless and even stunned thinking that why is it so? Why is it so that one is enjoying the Chicken Roast and the other is dying to eat even the Thrown bone? When one is fully satisfied, he/she is happy but what about those who is still searching source of happiness? I see children begging for a rupee at the street, helpless people joining their hands for food, helpless mother cursing herself for not be able to feed her child, instead of pens and books children are seen with selling materials, so that they can earn a little and buy food. This is very miserable. Those children who sell the products hope for money, but what if they can't sell as they have hoped? What will they eat? How will they survive? These questions plays inside my mind. Being a student, i feel like helping them a lot more but i am spoon fed too. But i still help them as much as i can. Those pitiful scenes really pinches my heart and feel like crying for those people. Though tears do not run down my eyes, my heart cries and i wonder that one day this is going to change. I dream that one day those tears will for ocean of happiness and satisfaction. I do hope that my dream will come true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger