I need of shadow as my love is


That was at the beginning of spring. I spent the whole summer of the Kathmandu without break, and had no time even to think of the family, but the memory of the fair-haired girl remained in my mind all those months; I did not think of her, but it was though her shadow were lying lightly on my soul. I saw a young girl, beautiful, kind, intelligent, fascinating, such a girl as i had never met before in a dream. Luckily or not, there is nothing in our lives that does not come to an end sooner or later. The time came when we had to part. Meanwhile the days were passing. Me myself don't know, how i get her numbers, but it was some interesting when i was phoned first time. I was excited and some nervous. I got good respect that i never forget in the apart of life. She cried over me as she had gone to eat me. Meanwhile the days were passing her mind was changed and she was interested to know me.we were become a friend. I do not know how the love is born. We were saw a lots of dream and promise to be a friend forever. It is some how surprised. We were talked only in phone. I knew all about her except her appearance. Love cannot be bound in certain area. Love arise from the core of heart. Love never see age, sex, caste, face, wealth etc. Love is beginning point of new relation. That i knew from the books. That all happening real in my life. I was quite happy and some strange. My personality had been changed. This all due to the love but i was unknown about it. But one day that all dream and hope mixed in ashes. My eyes were not believe but it was true and my friend become very far with me that i unable to catch her. Only things to know and looking dream is not a love. I learn the lesson from my mistake and activities. I do not know where is my friend and what she is doing? I question with my heart,why u beats so fast when i called the name of my friend. That why i need of shadows as my love is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger