Free Funny Jokes: Funny,spice and your mouth water


Fun with Applications An employee applied for leave:" since i have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife, please sanction me one week leave." LEAVE LETTER FOR PERFORMING DAUGHTER'S WEDDING:"As i am marrying my daughter please grant a week leave" ANOTHER LEAVE LETTER "As my mother-in-law has expired and after all i am only responsible for it, please grant me 10 days leave" LEAVE LETTER TO HEADMASTER: As i am studying in this school, i am suffering from headache. I request you to leave me today. APPLICATION TO BOSE My wife is suffering from sickness and there is no one to take care. As i am her only husband at home. I may please be granted leave for today. A PRAYER TO GOD Be there with me as the sun rays are passing through my eyes. Be there with me where the tides are with the ocean. Hold my hand and guide me through. Hand my hand and never let me go through the wrong way. Your blessings in disguise are very hard to believe. Your love and affection that come to us are all so true. You are the one who resides in all our heart. You are the soul from which we cannot be apart. Forgive us for the troubles we give you. Forgive us for the mistake which we do. Be there with me as i am alone. MATHEMATICAL LOVE LETTER: Dear statistics, with the theorems of love, i have measured you from each angle. You are my congruent triangle. I had 32 teeth before but your brother subtracted to 31 and one is the only remainder. But you don't worry will multiply your brother by zero and take him out of way. I can prove that i love you by the pythagoras theorem. Life is full of formulae and rules. You had rationalized me but i hope that you will understand my trigonometric ratios. With lots of focus your crazy lover cocus.

1 comments:

Amir said...

I like Your blog Jokes In Hindi good jokes

Jokes In Hindi


Jokes Santa Banta


joke in hindi


birthday jokes


funny jokes hindi me


Hindi Jokes

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger